Monday 13 September 2010

Tata Vislevskaya - Loneliness and nature






Hi everyone! I'm sorry to be a little late with the post in these days, but I have to study for the exams! Here it is an interview with a Russian photographer :) enjoy it! 

- Can you tell us something about yourself?
I was born in Moscow in 1986, in a type district, built instead of a military airfield. Near is the Moskva River with barges and aerospace factory. Amazing place. I didn't like school, but I made home performances with my handmade dolls. I played with these dolls for a long time – under 12 years. Nature has always been a place where I could hide. I felt myself very cosy walking alone in the woods. I could walk for hours and dream imagine my own little worlds. Then a day I dreamed of becoming a botanist and I went everywhere with a book about plants and first-aid kit for animals. Now everything has changed, but not the love of nature and animals.

- When did you discover your passion for photography?
Photography chose me. When I couldn't talk by images, I wrote stories. One day I opened my eyes in another world.

- How do you create your works?
I can go dozens of kilometers just to see alpine pastures, waterfalls and river bends. To feel you must go alone. So I'm greatly light on one's feet. The last time in mountains I was ready to weep for the beauty around me. These were incredible feelings. Now I know how to awaken theirs. Love and sadness - they are inseparable.

- What are your main sources of inspirations?
The time alone - trains, airports, stations, night trails. Movements.
The era of the USSR: architecture, cinema. Iceland. Mountains. Wild nature. David Lynch. Michelangelo Antonioni. Sunset. Any happening daily.

- What are your favourite artists? Why?
Erik Bulatov, Aleksandra Ekster, Kazimir Malevich, Marc Shagall, Aleksander Rodchenko. Avant-garde painters is my passion. Incredible colours and pain.

Ciao a tutti! In questi giorni sono un po' in ritardo con  post del blog! Chiedo scusa, ma devo studiare per gli esami! Ecco qui intanto un'intervista con una fotografa russa :)!
- Ci puoi raccontare qualcosa su di te?
Sono nato a Mosca nel 1986, in un quartiere costruito al posto di una base aerea militare. Vicino c’è il fiume Moskva e industrie di barche e aerospaziali. Non mi piace la scuola. Da piccolo organizzavo teatrini in casa con delle bambole fatte a mano. Ho giocato con loro fino all’età di 12 anni. La natura per me ha sempre rappresentato un posto in cui potermi nascondere. Sento me stesso molto più vicino quando cammino da solo tra gli alberi. Potrei camminare solo per ore e sognare il mio piccolo mondo. Fino a quando un giorno ho sognato di diventare un botanico e ho iniziato ad andare ovunque con un libro di piante e un kit di primo soccorso per animali. Ora tutto è cambiato, ma l’amore per la natura è rimasto.

- Quando hai scoperto la tua passione per la fotografia?
La fotografia mi ha scelto. Quando non posso esprimermi tramite le immagini, scrivo storie. Un giorno ho aperto gli occhi in un altro mondo.

- Come crei i tuoi lavori?
Posso fare kilometri di distanza solo per vedere i pascoli, le cascate e i fiumi. Per sentire è necessario andare da soli. L’ultima volta che sono stato tra le montagne ero pronto a piangere per la bellezza che mi circondava. Era una sensazione incredibile. Adesso so come risvegliare i sensi. Amore e tristezza sono inseparabili.

- Quali sono le tue principali fonti d’ispirazione?
Il tempo da solo – i treni, gli aeroporti, le stazioni, i sentieri notturni, i movimenti. L’era dell’ URSS: architettura cinema. Ghiacciai, montagne, natura, David Lynch, Michelangelo Antonioni, il tramonto e ogni cosa che succede nella giornata.

- Quali sono i tuoi artisti preferiti? Perchè?
Erik Bulatov, Aleksandra Ekster, Kazimir Malevich, Marc Shagall, Aleksander Rodchenko. Avanguardia sono la mia passione. Incredibili i colori e le sofferenze.

For further information see also http://www.behance.net/tatavislevskaya
All the images posted here are Tata Vislevskaya’s works.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...