Friday 27 August 2010

Xetobyte - A new surrelism from digital art






- Can you tell us something about yourself?
I'm Norvhic Austria from Philippines and I was born on September 17 1990. I'm an IT student. I like surreal artworks and photography.

- When did you discover your passion for art?
Drawing pictures using my pencil or pen have been my favorite past-time since childhood. But it was when I joined art related sites and start making my own digital artworks that I really got serious and passionate about art. Seeing different artworks by different artists around the world really motivated me to do better.

- How do you create your art works?
I create my artworks by combining pictures plus my imagination. I start making my artworks as soon as I think of a concept. I will first search pictures on sites which provide free stock images and then I combine the pictures together to make a new picture using some picture editing softwares.

- What are your main sources of inspirations?
Works of other artists, songs, movies and my own experiences.

- Ci puoi raccontare qualcosa su di te?
Io sono Norvhic Austria delle Filippine e sono nato il 17 settembre 1990. Studio IT (Information Technology). Mi piacciono le opere d’arte surreali e la fotografia.

- Quando hai scoperto la tua passione per l’arte?
Disegnare immagini usando la matita o la penna è stato il mio passatempo preferito fin dall’infanzia. Ma è stato quando mi sono iscritto a dei web site che si interessavano di arte e ho iniziato a fare i miei lavori digitali che la passione per l’arte è diventata una cosa seria. Vedere molti lavori di diversi artisti mi motiva a migliorarmi.

- Come crei i tuoi lavori?
Creo i miei lavori mettendo insieme immagini con la mia immaginazione. Inizio a lavorare appena penso ad un concetto. Per prima cosa cerco delle immagini nei siti che forniscono immagini gratuite, dopo di che le metto insieme con un software apposta.

- Quali sono le tue principali fonti d’ispirazione?
Lavori degli altri artisti, canzoni, film e la mia esperienza.

For further information see also http://xetobyte.deviantart.com/.
All the images posted here are Xetobyte’s works.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...